I read my wife's blog today and it said, "Tag you're it.... .....yes, anyone who reads this and has a blog!" It then had 20 questions that apparently I am to answer for everyone to see. Should this seem like a good idea to you...have fun with it. Otherwise, don't worry about it.
1. Do you own a box of crayons? My kids have several boxes that technically I purchased. In my economy that makes them mine.
2. Do you always wear a seatbelt? I don't "always" do anything.
3. When do you shower most often? Mornings and anytime I stink.
4. What is the last thing you purchased? I purchased lunch today...wings and celery, yum!
5. How often do you remember your dreams? about 80% of the time.
6. How do you vent your anger? working out, making others around me as miserable as I am in about any way I can.
7. Where were you on September 11, 2001? On my way to work.
8. What is your ringtone? It simply vibrates.
9. What is one thing you're looking forward to? Time off this weekend.
10. Do you get eight hours of sleep each night? Only in my dreams.
11. How is your mood today? Rather pissy, but surprisingly upbeat.
12. Have you ever changed your clothes in a vehicle? I have lived in a vehicle before...changing clothes is a given.
13. What is one thing you've learned about life? That I have a lot left to learn.
14. What is something you want to do within the next week? Spend some extended time with my boys.
15. Do you care what people think of you? It depends on who we are talking about.
16. What scent are you wearing right now? Eau De End of the Day.
17. What do you carry with you at all times? My wedding ring.
18. What was the last gift you gave someone? I gave my wife and kids gifts at Christmas and I gave them a trip to the beach for my birthday a little over a week ago.
19. What's one car you will never buy? A station wagon
20. How much money would it take for you to give up the internet for a year? Surprisingly not as much as one might think.